Saturday, April 30, 2016

Products Wars

Let's get straight down to business! I recently bought almost all of the Revlon's Just Bitten Balm Stains! And previously I had also tried the Revlon Lip Butter! I know you guys must have guessed it.. Yes! It's product war time alright!

REVLON LIP BUTTER
Revlon lip butter feels quite smooth , almost a jelly- like substance on your lips. 
It has a glossy finish and you can totally skip the gloss if, you are a gloss person.
It is also very moisturizing but doesn't last as much long as expected.
Overall its a decent bargain for someone who wants to buy a lip product that is between a lip gloss and a lip stick!
I am a matte person so, not very pleased with the product but great if you have the mood for a little glossiness! 

REVLON JUST BITTEN KISSABLE BALM STAIN
Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain has a slightly glossy finish which I prefer and with the right technique of application they can almost look matte! The colors that are light are more build-able.  And as you can tell, it's a tinted balm. I prefer tinted balms/lip stains to lipstick any day as they're more fun to experiment with. Darker shades are more opaque and aren't as quite build-able but come on! I mean, that's the reason why they're dark!. It would take  2 to 3 applications for full coverage.
Just bitten balm stains are long lasting and can last up to 6-8 hrs which is great for someone like me who doesn't really look to making touch ups every  now and then.
If you're looking for something remotely glossy and a lip stain craze like me, 
your search ends here!! Go and get one NOW!

AND THE WINNER IS!
You can probably already tell by now that I'm all out for the REVLON JUST BITTEN KISSABLE BALM STAIN! I love the colors, the feel and the nude stain has made me fall in love with it! Also, the peppermint smell of these drives me crazy! And the biggest advantage is that these last long! 
Well! Try both the products and you might as well decide for yourself!

Hope you guys had fun! Stay Glam, Keep Crafting & Flash that Million Dollar Smile! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment