Friday, January 1, 2016

More Than Words Could Ever Say...

More Than Words Could Ever Say (Re-posting Old Blogs)

I love you more than words could ever say 
I feel it growing in my heart each and every day 
All this love I feel 
Has never felt so real 
You gave me something no one has ever given me 
Its something you cannot see 
It makes me think of only you 
You love so strong, so true 
This wonderful feeling you have given me 
Makes me want to be with you endlessly 
I want to be in your arms each and every day

To feel you warm embrace 
It makes me feel so safe from harm 
I love to touch your face 
I love to look into your eyes 
To look through you disguise 
To feel your hands within mine 
As our finger gently entwine 
Your eyes filler with uncondiotional love 
Your kisses so soft and sweet 
It makes me crave a thousand more 
I wonde how you heart keeps a steady beat

Beacuse mine just soars 
I love the way you let me know 
Just how much you love me so 
I love how much you care 
The love you show to me is beyond compare 
I love the way you smile secretly 
My eyes are kept on you all the while

I love to hear you say "OK!" 
You say it atleast once a day 
I love the way you apologise 
Because it makes me realise 
That what you did, was done unintentionally 
And that your love still remains

Even though I'm strange 
You dont want me to change 
You say that I'm right 
Jus when we're about to fight 
I hate to see you mad 
I hate to see you sad 
It makes me feel so bad

What you feel, I feel 
Because I think our love is real 
I hate to se you cry 
To always have to wonder why? 
I'm sorry I sometime do the things I do 
That makes you feel blue 
Am sorry if i hurt you so 
My anger is sometimes hard to control 
I dont like it when you feel insecure 
Dont worry so much, because I'm sure 
That no one can replace you 
Because I not only love your handsome face 
But I also love the real you, inside....


No comments:

Post a Comment